© Auer Media, www.gamescraftscoloring.com
YOU WILL NEED
- paper and a printer
- colored paper or card
- silk ribbon
- paper glue
1. Print the template: two
hearts and a lock.
2. Using templates draw two hearts an a lock on colored paper or color
them with crayons.
3. Cut out both hearts and the lock.
4. Punch a hole in the lock for a ribbon and draw a keyhole.
5. Cut out a piece of card stock that is slightly smaller than the
card. Glue the hearts on that piece.
6. Slip silk ribbon through the lock and tie it around the card
7. Glue the small card piece in the middle of the large card.