© Auer Media, www.gamescraftscoloring.com
and easy to make cards for kids!
YOU WILL NEED
- wax crayons or coloured pencils
- (wiggly eyes)
1. Draw small hearts on paper and color the hearts.
2. Draw a large heart with a happy face and color it. Glue a pair of
wiggly eyes to the happy heart if you like.
3. Cut out all the hearts.
4. Cut out a strip of paper and fold it like in the picture. Glue the
large heart to the strip and glue them in the middle of the card.
5. Glue the small hearts around the large one.
6. Write your Valentine´s day greetings
in the card.