|You will need:
- crepe paper, gift wrapping
paper or foil
- ribbon (and tape)
- paper and glue to attach the numbers
- 24 treats and surprises for each kid
- a basket
1. Wrap the gifts and tie the
treat bags with a ribbon. Use some tape if needed. If you have many
children put all the treats for one day in the same bag. Crepe paper is
very useful for this purpose but you can use any kind of wrapping paper
and make small packets in different forms.
2. Print the
numbers on paper, cut them out and glue on the bags.
4. Collect the bags in the basket so that kids can see the numbers.