© Auer Media,
|You will need:
- green card
- card or paper in differend colors
- pens or crayons
- something to attach the decorations
1. Draw a Christmas tree on a
large piece of card like in the template to the left.
2. Cut the Christmas tree out.
3. Cut out of paper or card 24 balls, stars and hearts. They will be
the Christmas decorations for the Advent calendar tree.
You can use the Advent calendar tree in
two different ways. Either let the children decorate the
Christmas tree with one shape each day or put the decorations first and
let the children take one off each day. In the latter alternative glue
or draw a Christmas picture in the other side and turn the daily
picture round each day.