© Auer Media,
|You will need:
- beige or white paper
- brown card
- red juice bottle cap
- scissors and glue
- glitter glue
- 24 treats and surprises for each kid
- crepe paper, gift wrapping paper and / or envelopes in neutral colors
- ribbon, tape and staples
- paper and glue to attach the numbers
- (wooden) coat hanger
the reindeer template on beige or white paper and cut the
parts out. Glue the head and the antlers on brown card like in the
2. Cut the reindeer out so that brown card forms edges around the
3. Spread some glitter glue on the antlers. Draw the lines above eyes
and on the ears with glitter glue.
4. Glue the red nose ( a red cap) in the middle. If you have a pair of
wiggly eyes children will love them but it´s not necessary.
5. Wrap the treat bags and packages.
the numbers on paper, cut them out and glue on the bags.
7. Hang all the bags and baggages on the coat hanger.
8. Attach the reindeer head above with tape or ribbon.