|YOU WILL NEED:
- a twig
- (silver spray paint)
- white paper
- black card
- glitterglue or a gel pen
you like you can spray a little silver paint on the twig first to make
it look even more spooky.
- Print the ghosts and the bat template
on white paper.
- Cut out the ghosts.
- Cut out the bat template and use it to draw bats on black card.
- Cut out the bats.
- Make bat eyes with glitterglue or gel pen.
- Tape a thread to each bat and each ghost and hang them up around the
- You can use the same bat template to make
invitations to your Halloween party.
Auer Media, www.gamescraftscoloring.com