|YOU WILL NEED:
- Hama beads (ironing beads)
- a heart shaped board
- an iron and ironing paper
- silk ribbon
1. Make the left half first like. Look at the
picture. Leave out a pearl to make a hole for ribbon.
2. Let a grown up iron the beads together through ironing paper. Leave
to cool for a while and remove it from the board.
3. Make the right half to fit together with the left heart.
4. Iron the right half.
5. Slip silk ribbon through the heart halves to make pendants.
6. Two halves make one. Give the other half to a very special friend on
Auer Media, www.gamescraftscoloring.com
More craft ideas:
:: Valentine´s Day